| Shop All Departments
Phone Hours: 8-5 M-F PST
Terms and Conditions
Any warranties on the products sold hereby are those made by the manufacturer. The seller, phatperformanceparts.com, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of said products.
All Chrome items including exhausts should be thoroughly inspected within 48 hours of receipt for defects in the chrome or other damage and before installation onto the bike. If any defects are detected you must notify us immediately by telephone or email. Once you have installed Chrome items they are not returnable. This does NOT include scratches or blemishes to the chrome, which as stated above must be detected and reported to us BEFORE installation begins. We hope the above is clear, if you install, item is non returnable except for manufacturers defects and even then it will only be for exchange of like item. Exhaust discoloration is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing therefore there will be no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regards to discoloration.
Return Policy on Apparel & Helmets
- Easy no hassle exchanges! If you ordered the wrong size or wrong color just contact us for an RMA#
- Shipping for the new item will be free of charge. (However, we do not refund return shipping charges, unless we made an error.)
- Returns for store credit are treated on a case by case basis and may be subject to freight and product restock fee's.
- All returned items must be unworn, in new condition with all original packaging, tag/labels attached.
Return Policy on Parts
Return Policy on Freight
- As stated above, if a part is installed, it is non returnable except for manufacturers defects such as the part not fitting correctly or not functioning properly. Manufacturer defects will be confirmed once we receive the part back and tested and then the exchanged for the same item.
- Parts are non-returnable for cosmetic blemishes if installed. Bottom line, inspect your order BEFORE you attempt to install them!!!
- Defective returns are only exchangeable for like items. Swapping to different items or cancelling entirely is not permitted.
- All non defective returns must be in the original boxes in NEW (meaning never installed) and resellable condition or else they will be returned to the sender.
- Non-defective return, CREDITS WILL BE FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Custom orders for Wheels, Seats and Cables or any other "made to order part" or "Special Order" are made to order and as such are NON-CANCELABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for all non-defective returns. Please note, in many instances, the original shipping charge will be deducted even if free shipping applied.
- No credit will be issued for labor or any other cost incurred in the installation of products.
- Returns require an RMA# (Return Manufacturer Authorization Number). Incoming shipments without an RMA# attached will be refused!
- Electrical parts are NON-RETURNABLE. If warranty applies, electrical items are warranted manufacture direct.
- No returns after 20 days.
Shipments Back to Us
- If a part is being exchanged as defective, we will be responsible for all shipping costs. We will issue a call tag to get the original part back for inspection/exchange of like part. We are responsible for the return freight.
- If a part is being returned is non-defective and is being replaced or exchanged then the sender is responsible for both the freight back to us plus the additional shipping of the replacement shipment. We do not ship exchanges for free unless the part is defective or we did something wrong.
- In the rare instance when a part is being returned without an exchange or replacement the sender is responsible for all shipping costs incurred. Shipping costs are not refundable. If free shipping applied to the original order, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund and is covered under the restock fee.
Please take care when packaging any returns to insure they arrive safely and in the case of non-defective returns that they arrive in sellable condition. If you are shipping 2 or more chrome items, make sure they are wrapped/padded individually to protect the items from banging around in the box and marring the chrome, Styrofoam peanuts alone will not prevent this. Retail packaged items must be sellable as new in the original packaging. Torn or taped shrink wrap it NOT considered as new. Please refrain from using Duct Tape on actual product boxes, it is not standard packaging tape and will prevent us from selling the product as new. Items banged up from insufficient padding or taped in Duct Tape will be refused and returned to the shipper at their cost.
Our return policy is straight forward and fair to all involved. We were once more liberal but have had too many situations where a customer would order the part and install it. Various scenarios would occur there after, either they found they ordered the wrong part# or didn't like it for whatever reason. They then called us to say it was defective when it was not or just say they wanted to exchange it and forget to tell us the part had been installed. We even covered the freight on the replacement part. This left us out of pocket for double the freight (original order plus the replacement)on what was really a single order. Then we would find that the part had been installed or wasn't defective at all which now meant we needed to sell it at a huge discount or not at all. The bottom line is this, we wouldn't be able to continue to offer the discounted prices and free shipping that we do if these needless costs aren't reeled in. All we ask is that you take the time to order the correct part, inspect them once you get it to make sure it arrived safely and the cosmetic finish is up to your satisfaction. That's all there is to it, if it's defective at this point or a manufacturers defect turns up during the install or during the warranty period we'll take care of you 100%. If you install it and find you don't like it for whatever reason, that is not something we can nor should be responsible for.
A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for refund or exchange. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No refunds or exchanges after 20 days.
PhatPerformanceParts.com offers limited technical assistance. We cannot offer advice on compatibility of unrelated items or fitment of items not specific to the intended product application. We post all of the information the manufacturer provides us with for your convenience. Please contact the manufacturer directly for accurate answers to your technical questions or for additional information or specifications that are not posted at PhatPerformanceParts.com .
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours unless stated otherwise on the website item(s) product page, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. PhatPerformanceParts.com does not guarantee same day-shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays. Please check your email within 24 hours of your order to confirm if we have sent any specific order instructions or notifications that would require your reply.
Security is our number one priority. All on-line transactions are sent through our secure server and encrypted with 128-bit technology. Once we receive your information through the Internet, only trusted, authorized employees will process the payment to make sure your information is handled with the utmost level security.
You may request than an order be cancelled provided the order has not already been processed and/or shipped. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org during PhatPerformanceParts.com 's hours of operation to request an order cancellation. In the event that the order has already been processed but not shipped, a cancellation fee will apply of 20% to cover any shipping costs we will have incurred. Shipped orders can not be canceled.
PhatPerformanceParts.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. Due to human error and other determinants we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, PhatPerformanceParts.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other websites from PhatPerformanceParts.com are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. PhatPerformanceParts.com does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites.
PhatPerformanceParts.com is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. In the interest of our customers, PhatPerformanceParts.com puts forth its best efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately there are varying determinants which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our website to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by the manufacturer. PhatPerformanceParts.com relies on the manufacturer to communicate these differences. Presently we have no way of alerting customers prior to purchase in the event the manufacturer fails to do so. Consequently, PhatPerformanceParts.com will not be held responsible for product revision changes
PhatPerformanceParts.com Purchase Agreement
By placing an order or accepting delivery of any product delivered from PhatPerformanceParts.com ("PhatPerformanceParts.com"), you ("Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed here. You and PhatPerformanceParts.com agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and PhatPerformanceParts.com . Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order or accept delivery of any goods from PhatPerformanceParts.com .
Download the Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form